Wednesday, December 1, 2010

so this is moving on

So I'm starting this blog after consulting with a wonderful friend during thanksgiving break. I'm using this time in my life to not only avoid college work but to develop myself.

Although not all posts will run along this format I was considering a format that sounds far more ghastly and astonishing than first pictured. It is a way to say goodbye to the day, to let go of any anger, an attempt to forgive or at least justify the odd series of events that is life.
 
So here is my daily letter/suicide note:

__,
I hope you know that I finally appreciate what I have and the oppurtunities given to me. It is now my turn to take control of what I have again, at least to the best of my abilities. I will no longer be a brain controlled by an institution. I never was and never will be one of the mice running around. Getting slizzard does not constitute a good time but I hope that you enjoy it. I rejoice in knowing that my answers are not at the bottom of any bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment